Admission is competitive and selective, and is designed to identify applicants who have the ability, interest, and qualities necessary to complete the program.
Application opens: We are accepting applications for the Spring 2018 Semester.
Application deadline: Submissions should be complete by mid-December.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant will be required to present the following:
- Complete graduate application at applytexas.org.
- Baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited institution.
- Official Transcripts, submitted to the UHD Office of Admissions, from all degree granting institutions.
- An updated professional resume.
- Two letters of recommendation may be required from individuals acquainted with the applicant's work and academic potential.
- A letter describing why the applicant desires this particular degree.
- For graduates of universities where English is not the native language, a minimum TOEFL scores of 550 with section scores of 50 or higher for the paper-based test is required for admission.