Admission is competitive and selective, and is designed to identify applicants who have the ability, interest, and qualities necessary to complete the program.
Application opens: We are accepting applications for the Spring 2019 Semester.
Application deadline: Submissions should be complete by mid-December.
To be eligible for admission, an applicant will be required to present the following:
- Complete graduate application at applytexas.org.
- Baccalaureate degree conferred by a regionally accredited institution.
- Official Transcripts, submitted to the UHD Office of Admissions, from all degree granting institutions.
- An updated professional resume.
- A letter describing why the applicant desires this particular degree.
- Official TOEFL score report if you graduated from a country where English is not the official language. The minimum score needed is 81 for iBT TOEFL and 6.5 for the IELTS exam.
- Two letters of recommendation may be required from individuals acquainted with the applicant's work and academic potential.