Dr. Michael Pettiette has more than a decade of experience in the Advertising and Media Industry. Currently, Michael is the Vice President of Sales for Entercom Houston. Entercom is America's #1 creator of live, original, local audio content and operates 235+ radio stations covering 90% of top 50 U.S. markets. Previously Michael was the VP/DOS for CBS Radio Houston (Entercom merged with CBS Radio in 2017). Michael supervises approximately 100 staff members and is responsible for a $50 million advertising revenue budget encompassing Entercom's 6 radio stations in Houston:
- KHMX-FM (Mix 96.5 - hot adult contemporary)
- KILT-FM (The Bull 100.3 - country)
- KILT-AM (Sports Radio 610 - sports)
- KIKK-AM (Sports Radio 650 - sports)
- KKHH-FM (95.7 The Spot - adult hits)
- KLOL-FM (Mega 101.1 - Spanish hot adult contemporary)
Michael also teaches graduate and undergraduate courses at UH and UHD including: Digital Marketing, Sales, International Business Development, Business Communications, and Negotiations.