Welcome to the Institute for Business, Ethics, and Public Issues (IBEPI)! The institute is dedicated to promoting ethical business practices and research that focuses on current and emerging issues, and serving as a forum for the exchange of business information and strategies.
To accomplish our mission, we actively:
- Promote the study of business ethics and conduct research focusing on emerging and current issues.
- Facilitate and maintain contact with business and industry cultivating a relationship to uphold and promote ethical business practices.
In addition, we strive to provide our students with an understanding of:
- The difference between ethics and the law
- The interrelationship of ethics and social responsibility
- The role of corporate governance and corporate culture in ethical decision making.
We hope you will join our efforts in raising public awareness of the importance of business ethics.