The application only needs to be submitted once per academic year (Fall/Spring/Summer). Your cumulative GPA, declared major(s), attempted/passed hours, and financial aid information is automatically updated for you throughout the academic year. It is VERY IMPORTANT that you enter your gatormail address correctly in the application, as this is the unique identifier we will use to gather your student data.
Scholarships are awarded to students in every major and every classification and are usually awarded based on merit or financial need, or a combination of both. International students are encouraged to apply as well. We recommend you review our Available Scholarships along with the corresponding criteria before you apply. Once you submit an application, you will be considered for EVERY scholarship for which you qualify.
Items you need to prepare ahead of time to upload to your application (preferably in PDF format):
- Two (2) reference letters (at least one from a UHD professor).
- Personal statement (500 words or less) of "why should you be considered for a scholarship?"
- Completed Program Guide for your primary major.
- download the Program Guide (fillable pdf)
- for the classes you have already completed, enter the grade received
- for the classes you have yet to complete, enter the term in which you plan to take the course (this is not binding - we want to have an idea of your intended progress to degree)
- for graduate students, this is the Sequence Guide provided by your advisor. Email
firstname.lastname@example.org if you need another copy.