Skip to main content

If you are a new freshman, new transfer, new post-baccalaureate or continuing student and are assigned to be advised in the Academic Advising Center, you must meet with your academic advisor prior to enrolling in courses for the next semester. 

If you have been accepted into a college as a declared major and assigned to a college advising center, you may consult with an advisor in the college advising center for any questions you may have about enrollment. Please contact the appropriate college advising center below:

To learn more about your assigned advising center, please check My Admission and Enrollment Status in Student E-Services​

UHD Academic Affairs Webmaster
Last updated 9/4/2018 7:24 AM