Skip to main content

University of Houston-Downtown

UHD Academic Advising

Photo of UHD Student  standing with arms crossedFor new students or students who have not declared a major:

All students who are new to UHD must consult with an advisor in the Academic Advising Center in N320 at (713) 221-8006.​

Visit ​Advising Center

For transfer studen​​ts who have not declared a major:

Transfer students must consult with an advisor in the Transfer Center in N320 at (713) 221-8006.

Visit Transfer Center

For students pursuin​g degree completion online or at off-campus locations:

Please visit Advising Services for Online and Off-Campus Students.​

Visit Advising for Online and Off-Campus Locations​


For students who have already declared a major:

If you have already been accepted into a college as a declared major, you are eligible to consult with an advisor in that college. Please contact the appropriate college advising center below.

If you have questions or concerns related to advising at UHD, please contact the Advising and Mentoring Center in N912 at (713) 221-8006.


UHD Academic Affairs Webmaster
Last updated 9/8/2015 10:33 AM