Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) would like to thank those faculty, staff and students who participated in the Fall 2016 UHD Shuttle Bus Service survey. Your feedback has been very helpful to us.
Plans are being developed to ensure all comments and suggestions are addressed so that you, the customer, will see a positive change in the shuttle service program.
The “Frequently Asked Questions” section below has been developed partly in response to your feedback, as well as other general questions and concerns communicated to the PTS Office. The PTS Office would like to provide insights to UHD’s parking operation that may clarify many of the concerns our university community has about UHD campus parking.
- Parking and Transportation Services is located in Suite N117 in the One Main Building across the lobby from the UHD Police Department. Questions, comments, or concerns can be submitted to
firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-221-8127.
- Hours of operation are Monday – Thursday from 7 am to 5:30 pm and Friday from 7am to 5pm.
- If you have concerns about your safety as you return to your vehicle, please do not hesitate to request an escort to your vehicle. Visit the Police Department in Suite N118 or notify the police dispatcher via any police call box. This service is available 24 hours a day.
Feel free to direct any additional feedback, questions or concerns to the following contacts:
- Parking and Transportation Services,
- Vanessa Turner, Assistant Director, Parking and Transportation Services,
- Mary Torres, Director, University Business Services,
Thank you again for your valuable feedback.
Vanessa Turner, Manager, Parking and Transportation Services
Mary Torres, Director, University Business Services