Role of the Strategic Steering Committee:
- Identify the short-and long-term vision and strategic priorities of the institution to facilitate the development of the Bridge Plan and also provide guidance for the FY 2025-2035 Strategic Plan.
- Charge committees associated with the strategic planning process.
- Monitor progress and provide guidance to the strategic planning committee and the work groups.
- Assist in communicating the strategic planning and workgroup updates to the UHD and external communities.
- Provide final approval for the Bridge Plan and the New Strategic Plan.
Standing Monthly Meetings
Fall 2019 - Fall 2024
Steering Committee Members:
|Juan Sánchez Muñoz||Chair||President||Fall 2024|
|Eric Carl Link||Vice-Chair||Provost||Fall 2024|
VP, Administration/Finance||Fall 2024|
|Johanna Wolfe||Member||VP, Advancement/University Relations||Fall 2024|
|Jimmy Jung||Member||VP, Enrollment Management||Fall 2024|
|Faiza Khoja||Member||SAVP, Academic Affairs||Fall 2024|
|Mike Duncan||Member||Faculty Senate President||Fall 2020|
|Ron Beebe||Member||Faculty Senate President Elect||Fall 2021|
|Rhonda Scherer||Member||Staff Council President||Fall 2020|
|Bobbi Shaw||Member||Staff Council President Elect||Fall 2021|
|Shay Tatum||Member||SGA President||Fall 2020|
|Erika Harrison||Member||Title IX, Equity & Diversity Officer||Fall 2024|
|Andrea Shiloh||Member||Community Partner/Alum||Fall 2024|
|Taheshia Hobbs||Member||Project Manager||Fall 2024|