- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
Looking for Student Support?
Recommended: All documents uploaded into Blackboard Vista courses should be converted into Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
Below are the steps necessary to upload a document, such as your syllabus, to your Blackboard Vista course.
1. You should be logged into Blackboard Vista. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. Enter the course to which you are adding a document by clicking on its title.
3. On the left-hand menu, click the Course Content button.
4. Then click the Add File button and Choose Browse for Files.
5. A dialog box will pop up. Click My Computer to find your file.
6. A navigation window will appear, allowing you to search through your computer. Click the desired document, and click Open.
7. Your document is now loaded on the main Course Content page.
1. Make sure you are in the Build tab.
2. Click the action link beside the file you wish to alter.
3. Select Customize Link. You will be taken to the Link Settings area.
4. In the Custom Title for this Link field, retype the title of the file.
5. As shown in the screenshot above, you may also check the box "Open in a new browser window" to make the file open in a new window when clicked.
6. Write a description for the file, and click Save.
Page maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated or reviewed on 9/22/09