- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
Looking for Student Support?
Below are the steps explaining how to login to Blackboard Vista.
1. From the UHD Homepage, click Computing, and from the drop-down, choose Blackboard Vista.
This will take you to UHD's Blackboard Support page.
2. Click the Log into Blackboard Vista button.
3. You will be taken to a Blackboard Vista main page. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click, Continue to Login.
4. Use your UHD Username and Password to login.
5. Click OK.
This will take you into your MyBlackboard area, where you have access to your Course List, Bookmarks, and more.
6. To enter a course, simply click its title. Each course on your list has a CRN number listed.
7. You will be taken to an Assign Course Content page with four options. Unless you wish to use publisher content, or copy content from a previous course, choose Set up a blank course.
8. Click Continue.
9. A Quick Start list will ask which tools you wish to start your course off. Check the "Select All Tools" check-box.
10. Scroll to the bottom and click Save.
Note: From this point on, when accessing your course, you will not have to repeat steps 7-10.
Page maintained by email@example.com
Last updated or reviewed on 9/11/09