The University of Houston-Downtown Badminton Tournament promotes a fun and healthy lifestyle through the play and passion of badminton. This competitive sport demonstrates power, speed, stamina, strategy and mental fitness. If you have the desire and passion to play, register online for the tournament today!
- Entries open Oct. 24 and close on Nov. 6
- This event will be held in the Student Life Center on Nov. 6
- There will be a $5 team entry fee
- All participants will receive t-shirts
- All players must bring a valid UHD ID or S&F Membership Card in order to play
Rules of Play
- Teams consist of at least 1 player
- Co-recreational matches require 1 female and 1 male
- Either a round robin or double elimination tournament format will be used
- International Badminton Federation rules along with intramural rules will be used
For more information on Fitness Programs and Services, please stop by the Student Life Center or call 713-221-8225. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Page maintained by Department of Sports & Fitness
Last updated or reviewed on