Skip navigation

Declared Majors

As a declared major, you have completed and submitted your Application for an Official Degree Plan to the Academic Advising Center, and been admitted to one of the following colleges:


Although you are a declared major, you may have to see an Academic Advisor in the college of your major prior to registering for classes. Please select one of the college links above for details.

If you have already seen an Academic Advisor or determined that you do not have to see an Academic Advisor you can register for classes online.


To register for classes you must:

You must wait for your schedule to be confirmed


Schedule Changes:

Schedule changes take place during the first week of classes for the Fall and Spring semesters and the first day of classes for the Summer sessions. You may change your schedule at any time before the drop/add deadline (see the Academic Calendar for dates).



If you wish to drop any or all of your classes, you are responsible for completing a Schedule Change Request Form and submitting it to the Registrar's Office. Click here for more information about withdrawing.


More of your questions about registering may be answered by selecting AskGator.



Page maintained by SSEM

Last updated or reviewed on 1/9/13

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS