Skip navigation

Texas Public Information Act

How to Get a Copy of Transcripts or Other Student Information

In order to receive a copy of University transcripts or other student information, you should contact the registrar's office as opposed to submitting a Texas Public Information Act request.

UHD Registrar's Office
One Main Street
Suite N-330
Houston, TX 77002
Phone: 713-221-8999
Fax: 713-226-5268

Page maintained by Public Affairs

Last updated or reviewed on 1/26/11

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS