Project Management Professional® Exam Prep Course
If you have some project management experience, this is the class for you. We will help you hone your management expertise to a razor sharp edge during our comprehensive review of the nine major project management subject areas:
This course prepares you to take the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam, and this course satisfies the 35-contact hour requirement you need to qualify to take the PMP® exam.
Project Management Professional® Exam Prep Course includes:
- PMBOK® Guide (4th edition)
- Printout of the presentation slides,
- PMP Practice exam (200 questions),
- Presentation questions and exercises (325 questions),
- Flash drive with earned value management software installed,
- Carrying case
Tuition: $1695.00 ($1595.00 if registered two weeks before the scheduled class)
Febraruy 13-16, 2012 ( 8 am to 5 pm) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
April 16-19, 2012 (8 am to 5 pm) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
MONEYBACK GUARANTEE ON PMP® EXAM
We guarantee that you will be successful in your PMP certification exam after completion of our training program - or we will pay for your exam retake.
If the participant does not pass the exam in first attempt (taken within 14 business days of completing the PMP Exam Prep Course), the University will pay $275 United States Dollars (USD) toward the cost to retake the exam (applicable to participants who retake the exam within 14 business days of the first attempt).
Our Moneyback Guarantee will be invalid if you:
- Come to class late or leave early on any of the 4 days of the training.
- Do not follow the instructions of the faculty and do not complete the exercises as required by the program (both during and after class hours).
- Disturb others, ask irrelevant questions and create a non-conducive study environment (the faculty may in such cases ask you to leave the class and you will not be reimbursed for your training fees).
For additional information, please call 713-221-8032 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Page maintained by Applied Business & Technology Center
Last updated or reviewed on 8/29/11