Page maintained by
Last updated or reviewed on 11/30/13
La vida loca! (Spanish for ages 11-15)
Students who want to travel to Spain or South America can prepare by learning the Spanish of tourism. They’ll have a great time making friends while learning how to speak Spanish to get around. Here are some things they will do:
• learn how to meet and greet other young adults,
• talk about themselves and say where they’re from,
• find addresses and locations,
• go shopping,
• order at a restaurant, and much more!
Our native speaker instructor will introduce students to the culture of Hispanic countries, and they will get real-life exposure through contemporary songs, games, role-plays and more!
Students entering 5th Grade to 9th Grade (Ages 11 to 15)
Full Day Session: Monday to Friday (9 am - 4 pm) for one week
Week 1 -- June 8 -12, 2015
- Faith West School, Cinco Ranch
Week 2 -- June 15 - June 19, 2015
- Trent InternationalE School, Sugar Land
Week 3 -- June 22 - June 26, 2015
- St. Thomas More Parish School
- University of Houston - Downtown
Full Day Tuition: $269 (includes all course materials)
registration type deadline tuition Early-Bird Registration On or Before March 30, 2015 $249 Early Registration April 2-May 18, 2015 $259 Regular Registration After May 18, 2015 $269
Secure your spot and save on tuition by registering early!