Learn Autodesk software skills faster, retain knowledge longer, and apply your skills to real-world projects more effectively.
The driving principle of our online Autodesk training is to apply the right instructional delivery to the right learning objective, where and when you need it. We start with subject-matter-expert content, and carefully craft each topic with just the right mix of text, audio, video, interactivity and hands-on exercises.
The blend of learning styles is key, because not only are different people likely to respond best to different presentations, but they are also more likely to respond best to more than one kind of presentation, as long as it's presented the right way. Simply accompanying some text with a video doesn't cut it. Our online, Interactive courses are designed to work for as many people as possible through the best balance of information and presentation styles available.
We know there are as many types of users as there are learners, that’s why we also offer training options maximized for everyone from beginners to power users, including certification exam objectives and version update notations.
Our on-demand eTraining includes:
- One year of access to the course material means it's available whenever you need it, even after completion.
- Interactivity to engage the user
- Reaches all learning styles
- Practical, hands-on exercises
- Competency assessments
- Knowledge and retention tracking
- Built-in mandatory learning path
- Minimum pass marks required
- Autodesk-approved eligibility for ATC Certificate of Completion
- Flexible and searchable navigation between topics
- What you need, when you need it
- Knowledge available on-demand