AutoCAD 2011 Advanced
AutoCAD Advanced is the second in a series of courses in AutoCAD. While our initial course, AutoCAD Fundamentals, focuses on the basic tools to create a drawing and setup files, this course strives to make the student more proficient in their use of AutoCAD and introduces more advanced techniques.
AutoCAD Fundamentals (or equivalent) and at least 80 hrs of experience with AutoCAD.
- Advanced Text Objects
- Working with Tables
- Defining dynamic blocks and attributes
- Outputting and publishing files for review
- Creating, publishing, and customizing sheet sets
- Managing layers
- CAD Management and System Setup
- Enhancing productivity by customizing the AutoCAD interface
- Using macros and custom routines
Page maintained by Applied Business & Technology Center
Last updated or reviewed on 9/2/11