To help facilitate your travel reservation process, please follow the booking procedures below:
- When you are first inquiring about travel, please complete and submit a Travel Information Request (TIR Form) to: Travel@uhd.edu
- The Travel Office will research your request and send back a travel itinerary, with options if available, to meet your travel needs. You will receive this itinerary via email. Note: These travel options are not ticketed and there is no obligation. We are providing travel information only at this point.
- After receipt of the itinerary and review, the traveler/travel requester needs to complete a Travel Request Form (TR Form) and submit to the various departments for the authorized approvals. Note: The Travel Office cannot issue airline tickets without an authorized TR. All Direct bill travel to the UHD CBA account must have an authorized TR before travel can be purchased.
- Upon receipt of the TR, the Travel Office will confirm all travel arrangements. Airline tickets, if any, will be issued and the traveler/travel requester will receive an invoice via email, (eInvoice), with your confirmed travel itinerary. A copy of the approved and signed document will be emailed to the department contact as well as the traveler.
- Complete a Travel Voucher and submit to Travel Auditor.
Authorized TR must be submitted before any travel commences.
One Main Street, Suite 970-S, Houston, TX 77002-1001
Page maintained by Business Affairs
Last updated or reviewed on 8/18/10