Skip navigation
Page Description

The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.

General Accounting Q&A


Requirements for Service Center Requisitions
  • Certifying signature
  • Purpose/benefit statement
  • Photo copied SCRs processed in lieu of original must include original certifying signature
  • Received By signature
  • Corrections to SCRs must be made by journal entry
Year-End Processing

Departments will receive a schedule of requirements for items needed at year-end from General Accounting.

General Accounting Q&A

Question: How often do departments have to submit the Acknowledgement of Cash Policies and Procedures form? Answer: Annually. (Note: Complete the section for Cash Handling, not Fund Custodian as the majority of the departments do NOT have fund custodians). Please refer to UHD Policy Statement 05.A.18 Cash Handling

Question: How do you correct an transaction that posted incorrectly on the departmental cost center? Anwers: Transaction Correction form. Please refer to the UHD Policy Statement 05.A.12 Expenditure Allocations and Adjustments Policy

Question: What are the guidelines for establishing and replenishing a petty cash or change fund? Answer: UHD Policy Statement

Last updated or reviewed on 7/26/11

   Click here to print this page

Find us on Facebook   Follow us on Twitter   Read Skyline   Join us on LinkedIn   News RSS   Events RSS