- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
PSAM_DEPT_ASSET_QUERY – this query was designed to provide users with a means of either extracting information for a particular capital or controlled asset, or extracting a listing of all capital and controlled assets for any given Location Department Code.
PSSAM_DEPT_COST_QUERY – this query was developed to provide users with a means of identifying the PS Cost Center(s) that was (were) used to purchase a particular capital or controlled asset.
Upon fully expanding the Asset Management menu selection, users with view only access privileges will be able to see the following page groups:
(Many of the PSAM supplied fields are not populated since they represent information that we do not need to capture for SPA reporting purposes.)
Some of the more relevant information included on the Asset Information page (displayed below) are the Tag Number, Description, Asset Class Code, Asset Status, and Acquisition Date.
Users with Location Change capabilities (i.e., Designated Property Custodians) will be able to make changes in the following data fields on the UHS Asset Location page:
- Effective Date – the date the location information is to become effective
- Building Number – the number assigned to the Building in which the capital or controlled asset is located
- Room Prefix – the number assigned to the Room in which the capital or controlled asset is located
- Room Suffix – an additional numerical identifier available for some rooms
- Location Comment – an open field in which comments may be added at the user’s discretion
- Effective Sequence – in most instances, this field will not be used. However, in those rare instances where there is one, or more, location change(s) in the same day, this field will need to be used to determine the sequence of the location changes. (i.e., if an item is assigned to one location in the morning and another location in the afternoon, the morning location should have an Effective Sequence of “0” and the afternoon location should have an Effective Sequence of “1”.)
Making changes to any one of the aforementioned data fields is accomplished by ADDING a new “layer” of location information. For example, to make a change to the Room Number and Room Suffix the user must select “+” which will result in an addition to the UHS Asset Location Information. This ensures that the “history” of asset location changes is preserved. So, users need to be careful and try to avoid data input errors because once a location change is saved, it can only be changed by adding another “layer” of asset location history.
Last updated or reviewed on 7/26/11