Adding / Editing Your Favorites
Favorites allow you to create your own list of bookmarks to commonly used pages in PeopleSoft. Establishing Favorites is a quick and easy way to customize PeopleSoft to your individual needs.
These instructions demonstrate how to add a page to your Favorites list.
- Navigate to the desired page
- Click on the Add to Favorites link in the upper right hand corner of the page
~ You may choose to keep the default description (the current page) or customize the description
~ Click the Add to Favorites button
~ You are returned to the page you have just added to Favorites
- Scroll to the top of the menu and expand My Favorites to review your list of favorites
~ The page has been successfully added to your list of Favorites
- To delete unwanted Favorites, click on the Edit Favorites link under the My Favorites menu
~ Click on the Delete button to the right of each Favorite that you wish to delete
- Each time a Favorite is selected for deletion, a confirmation message will appear to ensure that the item should be marked as such. Click OK.
- The Favorite(s) will disappear from the list but will not be deleted until you click on the Save button in the lower portion of the page. Click Save.
- Close then expand My Favorites on the main menu to review your modified list of Favorites
Last updated or reviewed on 7/26/11