- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
The document above will take you through the first steps necessary to acquire your log in information and access the Skillport interface.
Log into Skillport
Please note: when logging in to Skillport, the correct log in ID is your Network ID, not your Peoplesoft ID.
Skillport offers UHD the best of online learning. Aside from being top-quality learning material in a wide variety of topics, Skillport also provides several learning styles!
- Take online courses through Skillport, and then have "Skillbriefs" to summarize the material
- Engage in a SkillSim - a simulation that puts you in an authentic professional situation
- JobAids are documents that help transfer knowledge and skills from classroom to workplace
- Ask my Mentor allows you to chat or send emails to someone knowledgeable in your subject
- Access training materials at work, at home, and on the road
- Test your knowledge with course evaluations
- You can check out books online at Books24x7.com
- Practice Labs will help you master your skills
- Test Prep Exams help prepare you for your certification exams
- Instructor-Led training is available at a set time and date for certain classes
- The Projects module helps IT professionals test their skills in a structured learning environment
If you have any additional questions, please call the TLS support line at 713-221-8200.
Page maintained by Technology Teaching and Learning Center
Last updated or reviewed on 6/7/12