Employment (Computer Lab)
Position Qualifications (student assistant/lab assistant):
- Customer service experience
- Strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows XP and MS Office products
- Knowledge of Linux
- Training or tutoring experience
- Professional attitude
Position Responsibilities (student assistant/lab assistant):
- Provide technical support to students, faculty, and staff
- Perform lab opening and closing procedures
- Perform assigned duties to maintain lab
- Trouble-shoot hardware/software problems
Currently only UHD students are eligible for these positions.
If you are interested in a part-time position in the Academic Computing Lab, please do both of the following:
- Complete an application at http://jobs.uhd.edu. Once the application is complete, you may apply for a student assistant/lab assistant job (either College Work Study if you are qualified for this financial aid or Non-College Work Study).
- You will also need to fill out the following form to apply. Once you complete the form, click the Submit Request button. Please answer all questions completely.
Page maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated or reviewed on 5/10/10