- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
The UHD Police Department is open 24 hours a day for any information or assistance that you
University police encourage immediate reporting of suspicious activity or criminal actions. It is the responsibility of university police to document and investigate this activity 24 hours a day. The UHD Police Department works with all local, state and federal law enforcement agencies to coordinate enforcement efforts if suspicious activity occurs outside its primary enforcement area. The department's goal is quick and complete response to suspicious or criminal activity.
Do your part by observing the following:
1. Do not leave books, handbags and other valuables unattended in the cafeteria, Student Lounge, Library, restrooms or other locations.
2. Do not give locker combinations to anyone.
3. Do mark your books with some type of identifying mark for easy identification should they get stolen.
4. If your books, handbag or other property are stolen, notify the UHD Police Department immediately.
5. Report any suspicious person or activity to the UHD Police Department immediately.
6. If you use off-campus parking lots, do not walk to your car alone. Use police escort assistance, university shuttle buses or walk with friends.
Evening students who are concerned about their safety are advised to remain inside the lobby of the One Main building while waiting for bus and other transportation. The Main Street entrance remains open until 10:30pm. Be cautious. If you observe any unusual behavior, contact the Police Department immediately via any police call box.
Page maintained by UHD Police
Last updated or reviewed on 12/14/08