- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The Mail Tool allows you to send email to other members of your course to an email account outside of Blackboard. You can address email to individuals, to the entire class, to your instructor, or to groups of students.
NOTE: The default email address for the mail tool is your official UHD Email Account (GatorMail). For a video version of the information contained here, please visit Blackboard OnDemand Learning Center - Sending Email From Your Course.
1. You should be logged into Blackboard Learn. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. From the Tools Page, click Send Email. (You may also see a messages area in your Course Tools Menu.)
3. Choose the recipients of your email.
4. A list of enrolled course members will be displayed.
5. Select your intended recipient(s) from the Items to Select section and use the right arrow key to move them to the Selected Items section. If you would like to change the recipient(s), you may Select All, and then Invert Selection.
7. Type in a Subject. In the Message area type the information to be sent in the mail.
8. If you need to upload an attachment, click the Attach a file link.
9. Select the file you wish to attach and then click Open
10. Click Submit to send your Message.
Congratulations! You have completed your journey to navigating a virtual classroom.
Please visit the Academic Computing Lab page for any additional questions.
Page maintained by email@example.com
Last updated or reviewed on 1/13/12