- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
We recommend that documents uploaded into Blackboard Vista courses be converted into Adobe Acrobat PDF files.
Click here for instructions on how to convert Microsoft documents into PDF files before uploading to your courses
Below are the steps necessary to upload a document, such as your syllabus, to your Blackboard Learn course.
1.You should be logged into Blackboard Learn. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. Enter the course to which you are adding a document by clicking on its CRN.
3. On the left-hand menu, click into the Course Content area where you wish to place the document. In this example we will use a content area called Syllabus.
4. From the top of the Content Window, click the Build Content button and select File.
5. In the Create File window, under section one (Select File), click on Browse My Computer to open the file upload dialog box.
6. Select the file you wish to upload and click Open.
7. Add your settings to the Select File and Standard Options areas, then click Submit.
8. Your document is now loaded onto your Content page.
Page maintained by UHD Blackboard Support
Last updated or reviewed on 12/15/11