- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
Below are the steps necessary to complete an assessment in your Blackboard Learn course.
1. You should be logged into Blackboard Learn. If you need login instructions please visit Step 1.
2. To begin an Test, click the title of the test.
3. Click Begin to start the test.
4. At the top of the screen you will see how much time has passed since you began the test, and total number of questions you have answered and saved.
5. Proceed to answer the questions. It is a good idea to save individual answers as you go. When you have answered all the questions, click Save and Submit.
6. Blackboard will then ask you to confirm your assessment submission. Click OK.
7. If your instructor has made the test results available to students, you may review them. To exit click OK.
Page maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated or reviewed on 11/9/11