- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
|How To Apply
Thank you for your interest in becoming a UHD Ambassador! Currently there are two ways of applying to become a UHD Ambassador. One you may download the application, fill out all portions and attach all necessary documents. Or two, stop by UHD Office of Admissions 350-S to pick up an application. Once your application is complete please submit your application and all necessary documents to UHD Office of Admissions 350-S, Attention: Jordan Green.
1. Posses enthusiasm and a commitment to UHD and the UHD Ambassador members
2. Be currently enrolled at UHD
3. Be in good academic standing with the University of Houston-Downtown 2.00 GPA or higher
4. Be able to provide at least 1 Hour per week of Volunteer service to the Office of Admissions.
5. Be able to attend Monthly Meetings (these take place on the last Friday of each month, unless indicated otherwise)
6. Be able to assist the Office of Admissions with Open House, and attend other University Events.
7. Show creativity and posses good communication skills.
Please Note: That these requirements may change from time to time
Page maintained by UHD Ambassadors
Last updated or reviewed on 1/3/13