- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
The following page is a blank template with a header that contains a quicklinks jump menu and the search UHD function. Page sections are identified with headers. The footer contains all required links, contact and emergency information.
- The CIET Program has a unique 4-year Bachelor of Science degree program serving the growing needs for control and instrumentation professionals from local and national industry.
- It is accredited by the Technology Accreditation Commission of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (111 Market Place, Suite 1050, Baltimore, MD21202-4012, Phone: 410-347-7700, www.abet.org.
- It also has quality instruction and support by a highly qualified faculty and staff.
- The CIET Curriculum covers a variety of subjects including electronics, microprocessor application, data communication, instrumentation, automation, process control, and robotics.
- The Curriculum also covers a variety of subjects including electronics, microprocessor application, data communication, instrumentation, automation, process control and robotics.
- It has an emphasis on integrated skills of computer software analysis/design and hardware implementation.
- With state of art facility that trains students in the use of new technology.
- And an integrated lecture and laboratory sessions for holistic learning experience.
- With evening and weekend schedules that accommodates working students.
- Finally, CIET graduates are highly sought after for professional job opportunities in oil and gas service companies, petrochemical and refining process plants, energy generation and utility industries, and engineering firms.
There are two dedicated laboratories for CIED program:
- Control and Instrumentation Lab (735N)
- Engineering Computing Lab (703N)
The Labs are open from 8:00 AM ~ 5:30 PM, Monday ~ Friday.
Page maintained by CST Web Support Technician
Last updated or reviewed on 10/3/13