Advanced Distributed Simulation Research Consortium
SUBMITTED AND PUBLISHED PAPERS 1997-1998
- A. de Korvin, O. Sirisaengtaksin and G. Kutiev, "Neural Network With Imprecise and Conflicting Data", Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications and Practice Vol. 2 (1997) San Diego, 1085-1090.
- A. de Korvin, S. Hashemi and L. Chaouat., "The Use of The Theory of Evidence To Tune Fuzzy Rules", Advances in Industrial Engineering Applications and Practice Vol. 1 (1997) San Diego, 57-62.
- A. de Korvin, M. Beheshti, A. Berrached, C. Hu, and O. Sirisaengtaksin, "On Interval Weighted Three-Layer Neural Networks", The 31st Annual Simulation Symposium April 5-9 (1998) 188-194 Boston, MA.
- R. Alo, K. Alo, MD, A. de Korvin, and V. Kreinovich, "Spinal Chord Simulation For Chronic Pain Management: Towards An Expert System", Applications of Advanced Information Technologies, A World Congress On Expert Systems March 16-20 (1998) 156-164 Mexico City.
- M. Beheshti, A. Berrached, C. Hu, and O. Sirisaengtaksin, "Fuzzy Petri Nets For Decision Making In Uncertain and Variable Environment", J. of Neural Parallel and Scientific Computations 5 (1997) 309-324.
- A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, "Transition Probabilities For Markov Chains Having Fuzzy States",. J. of Stochastic Analysis and Applications. Vol. 15 (4) (1997) 527-546.
- A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, "Expected Transition Cost Based On A Markov Model Having Fuzzy States With An Application To Policy Selection", J. of Stochastic Analysis and Applications. Vol. 16 (1) (1998) 51-64.
- A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, "Using The Extension Theorem To Define Fuzzy Expectations",. J. of Stochastic Analysis and Applications. Vol. 16 (2) (1998) 303-310.
- R. Alo, A. de Korvin, Hashemi, Quirchmyer, "Finding the Dominant Rule When the Antecedent and Consequent are Fuzzy Sets of Type II and the Inputs are Crisp or Fuzzy", Proceedings of the Xalapa Conference on Virtual Environments and Simulation (to appear)
- R. Alo, A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, "Fuzzy Stochastic Petri Nets", Journal of Fuzzy and Intelligent Systems. (to appear)
- A. de Korvin, M. Shipley and K. Omer,. BIFPET Versus Pert; Fuzzy Probability Instead Of The Beta Distribution, J. Of Engineering and Technology Management Vol. 14 (1997) 49-65.
- A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, P. Siegel and D. Deeter-Schmetz. Reducing The Uncertainty In New Product Development: A Fuzzy Set Approach, Allied Academics International Conference, Proceedings of the Academy of Marketing Studies Vol. 2, No 2, (1997) October 14-17, 1997, Maui, Hawaii, 20-27.
- A. de Korvin, R. Alo, R. Guha, C. Allen and D. Williams, "Comparing Values Arising From Imprecise Information", Proceedings of 1998 Conference on Simulation Methods and Applications, Orlando (to appear)
- R. Alo, A. de Korvin, R. Kleyle, Extending Jain?s Maximization Principle to Fuzzy Sets with Continuous Support, Proceedings of Ibermania 1998, Lisbon (to apperar)
- M. Beheshti, A. Berrached, O. Sirisaengtaksin, D. Smith And G. Kutiev, Autonomous Navigation Systems With Hierarchical Fuzzy Controllers, Second International Conference On Non-Linear Problems In Aviation & Aerospace, Daytona Beach, Florida, April 29-May 1, 1998
- M. Beheshti, A. Berrached, O. Sirisaengtaksin, and A. de Korvin, Optimizing Concurrency Control in OODBS Using Fuzzy Sets, Expert Systems Applications & Artificial Intelligence, EXPERSYS-98. (to appear)
- Hu, Berrashed, de Korvin, and Sirisaengtaksin, "Computer Security Model under Uncertain/Partial Information", Information Processing and Management under Uncertainty in Knowledge Systems, IPMU 98, pp. 1840-1845, 1998.
Page maintained by CST Web Support Technician
Last updated or reviewed on 4/23/09