The Professional Society of Criminal Justice Students is committed to promoting the academic, professional and social success of its members.
- Provide criminal justice career resources
- Promote the capabilities and qualifications of criminal justice students to criminal justice agencies.
- Create a support system between graduate and undergraduate students.
- Compliment classroom learning.
- Provide opportunities for community service.
- Develop a sense of school unity and pride through campus involvement.
- Complete and submit application
- Pay $25 dues for semester
- Abide by PSCJS Constitution and by-laws
- Attend club meetings
- Participate in at least one club event (non-social) during semester
- Perform 10 hours of community service during semester
- Have and maintain 2.0 GPA
- Be in good standing in the University
- Follow University requirements for student organization membership
Last updated or reviewed on 10/31/14