- About UHD
- Distance Education
- Financial Aid
- Student Life
Students: you must be on campus to schedule appointments online.
(PDF Version of Instructions)
1. Go to: eadvisor.uhd.edu and log in using your UHD E-Services user name and password.
2. Select Search Availability (located on left hand side) in the Student Options Box
3. Select CHSS Advising from the Center option drop down menu.
4. Choose the date range to search for an appointment by clicking the calendar icon: Note: you may not schedule an appointment sooner than 24 hours in advance and no later than four days from the current date.
5. Choose a time range (optional)
6. Choose a day or week (optional)
7. Click the search button
8. Available times will display if there are appointments available for your selected search criteria. Click an appointment time in dark green.
Note: if no appointments are displaying, try adjusting your search parameters for time, date, or day in the search criteria.
10. In the “Appointments Entry” window, click the Reason drop down menu and select “00 Advising”
You will receive an e-mail in your gatormail account with your appointment confirmation.
1. Log into eadvisor.uhd.edu.
2. Click the X to cancel your advising appointment
3. Type in the reason why you are cancelling the appointment. Then click “Confirm Cancellation” button.
4. You will receive an e-mail in your gatormail account with your cancellation confirmation.
For support with log-in issues, call UHD Helpdesk at (713) 221-8400.
For help with scheduling appointments online, call CHSS Advising at
Page maintained by CHSS Web Tech.
Last updated or reviewed on 4/19/13