Higher Education Opportunity Act
The Higher Education Act of 1965 (HEA), as amended by the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 (HEOA), includes many disclosure and reporting requirements. A disclosure requirement is information that a postsecondary education institution is required to distribute or make available to another party, such as students or employees.
Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
General Institutional Information
- College Navigator
- Privacy of Student Records - Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Student Diversity
- Price of Attendance
- Net Price Calculator
- Refund Policy
- Requirements for Withdrawal
- Return of Federal Financial Aid
- Textbook Information: From the UHD Bookstore website, find the course in which you are interested. Once you select the course you are interested in, click "Add Course" and then click "View Textbook List".
- Educational Programs
- Instructional Facilities
- Instructional Space:
- In addition to traditional classrooms, UHD offers a variety of learning environments including specialized labs, studios, collaborative space, tutoring centers, lecture halls, seminar rooms and computer classrooms equipped with computer terminals at each student station.
- Instructional space is located at both the Downtown location and the newer UHD Northwest location. UHD holds classes in all four of its buildings: One Main, Academic, Shea Street and Commerce Street located in Downtown Houston.
- There are 13 instruction rooms at UHD Northwest. These include a wet lab and computer classrooms.
- The Downtown location delivers formal instruction through approximately 120 rooms. These include science laboratories, materials labs, art studios, music rooms, traditional classrooms, computer classrooms. Room capacities range from small classrooms seating 25 to large capacity rooms seating 100.
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Transfer Articulation Agreements
- Accreditation, Approval, and Licensure of Institution and Programs
- Copyright Infringement - Policies and Sanctions
- Student Activities
- Career and Job Placement Services
Teacher Preparation Program Report
Student Financial Assistance
Health and Safety
- Student Activities hosts Voter Registration drives each semester as well as Deputization workshops for students. Voter registration cards are available from Student Activities year-round.
Page maintained by Public Affairs
Last updated or reviewed on 5/30/13